Wed 20 Sept 2017: Located in the heart of Birmingham’s City Centre, are the last surviving courtyard of Back to Back housesBook Now
Located in the heart of Birminghams City Centre, are the last surviving courtyard of Back to Back houses. Discover the carefully restored 19th-century courtyard of working peoples houses which covers four different periods, from 1840 to 1977. The design of each interior reflects the varied cultures, religions and professions of the families who made their homes here. We continue to Winterbourne Gardens for lunch set within seven acres of beautiful botanic gardens, where we discover a hidden gem home to beautiful antiques and over 6,000 plant species from around the world. Here we can wander along the woodland walk, stroll through the hazelnut tunnel, cross the 1930s Japanese Bridge or simply soak up the tranquillity of this perfectly English Edwardian home.
Includes: Admissions & Lunch.
Depart Henley: 9.15am, Arrive: 10.15am approx.
Depart: 4.00pm, Return Henley: 5.00pm approx.
Reduction for (NT) National Trust Members
Once again, with over 170 day excursions by coach throughout the spring and summer, our choice of day trips is a truly diverse one with 14 different themes to choose from, there is something here to interest everyone!
Our themes include:
· Showtime & Theatre Trips
· Memorable Occasions
· Close up & Local
· Historic Houses & Castles
· Air shows
· Museums, Exhibitions & the Arts
· Royal Residences
· Towns & Cities
· Scenic Countryside Tours
· Days at the Seaside
· Boats & Cruising
· Heritage Railway Nostalgia
· Colourful Gardens & Flower Shows
· Markets & Shopping
· Itineraries and Times We know you like them, so once again weve provided full details and times for each excursion so that you can clearly see what is included and how the day has been designed to run.
· Enjoy Club Class coaches on most departures extra leg room and extra comfort at no extra charge!
· Reserved coach seating is provided on all excursions
· Just choose your seat when you book! Customers generally like to be near the front, so the earlier you book the better choice of seats you have!
· 36 local Boarding Points
Monday - Friday: 9.00am-5.30pm
Telephone: 01564 797000 (Option 0)
Address: JOHNSONS COACHES, LIVERIDGE HOUSE, LIVERIDGE HILL, HENLEY-IN-ARDEN, WARWICKSHIRE B95 5QS
(on the Birmingham Road, A3400, just north of Henley)
You will be informed of your pick up time by post, 5 days prior to the departure of the excursion. If you have not received your pick up time within 3 days of departure, please contact our Travel Office on 01564 797000 (Option 0).
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person||Availability|