Tues 19 Oct 2017: Explore the glorious park and all it's hidden corners follwed by a train ride on the Bluebell RailwayBook Now
The magnificent informal landscapes of Sheffield Park Garden (NT) was laid out in the 18th century by Capability Brown, with the 4 original lakes forming the centrepiece. There are dramatic colours in all corners of the garden. After time to explore and have lunch, we enjoy a delightful return steam hauled train ride on the Bluebell Railway travelling through the picturesque Sussex countryside from Sheffield Park to East Grinstead.
Includes: Admission and return train ride.
Depart Henley: 8.00am, Arrive Sheffield Park Gardens: 11.30am approx.
Depart Sheffield Park Gardens: 2.30pm approx, Arrive Sheffield Park Station: 2.45pm approx.
Bluebell Railway Times:
Departs Sheffield Station to East Grinstead: 3.45pm
Returns to Sheffield Station: 5.22pm
Depart Destination: 5.30pm, Return Henley: 9.00pm approx.
Reduction for (NT) National Trust Members
Once again, with over 170 day excursions by coach throughout the spring and summer, our choice of day trips is a truly diverse one with 14 different themes to choose from, there is something here to interest everyone!
Our themes include:
· Showtime & Theatre Trips
· Memorable Occasions
· Close up & Local
· Historic Houses & Castles
· Air shows
· Museums, Exhibitions & the Arts
· Royal Residences
· Towns & Cities
· Scenic Countryside Tours
· Days at the Seaside
· Boats & Cruising
· Heritage Railway Nostalgia
· Colourful Gardens & Flower Shows
· Markets & Shopping
· Itineraries and Times We know you like them, so once again weve provided full details and times for each excursion so that you can clearly see what is included and how the day has been designed to run.
· Enjoy Club Class coaches on most departures extra leg room and extra comfort at no extra charge!
· Reserved coach seating is provided on all excursions
· Just choose your seat when you book! Customers generally like to be near the front, so the earlier you book the better choice of seats you have!
· 36 local Boarding Points
Monday - Friday: 9.00am-5.30pm
Telephone: 01564 797000 (Option 0)
Address: JOHNSONS COACHES, LIVERIDGE HOUSE, LIVERIDGE HILL, HENLEY-IN-ARDEN, WARWICKSHIRE B95 5QS
(on the Birmingham Road, A3400, just north of Henley)
You will be informed of your pick up time by post, 5 days prior to the departure of the excursion. If you have not received your pick up time within 3 days of departure, please contact our Travel Office on 01564 797000 (Option 0).
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
| Show/Hide Pricing |
There is no pricing information available. Please contact us for more information.
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person||Availability|