Tues 2 May & Tues 22 Aug 2017: Visit this stunning location for Downton Abbey and enjoy the Egyptian exhibition.
We stop in Newbury, allowing time for lunch before our afternoon visit to Highclere Castle. The castle is the ancestral home of the Earls of Carnarvon and is one of Englands most important Victorian castles. Set in spectacular parkland, its stunning state rooms include the Saloon, Music Room and Library. View the impressive collection of ancient Egyptian finds, accumulated from excavations carried out by the 5th Earl and Howard Carter, along with a gallery of photographs recalling their discovery of the tomb of Tutankhamun in 1922. The Castle was one of the major film locations for the popular TV programme Downton Abbey.
Includes: Admission to Castle and Egyptian Exhibition.
Depart Henley: 10.00am, Arrive Newbury: 11.45am approx.
Depart Newbury: 1.45pm, Arrive Highclere: 2.00pm approx.
Depart Highclere: 4.30pm, Return Henley: 6.30pm approx.
Once again, with over 170 day excursions by coach throughout the spring and summer, our choice of day trips is a truly diverse one with 14 different themes to choose from, there is something here to interest everyone!
Our themes include:
· Showtime & Theatre Trips
· Memorable Occasions
· Close up & Local
· Historic Houses & Castles
· Air shows
· Museums, Exhibitions & the Arts
· Royal Residences
· Towns & Cities
· Scenic Countryside Tours
· Days at the Seaside
· Boats & Cruising
· Heritage Railway Nostalgia
· Colourful Gardens & Flower Shows
· Markets & Shopping
· Itineraries and Times We know you like them, so once again weve provided full details and times for each excursion so that you can clearly see what is included and how the day has been designed to run.
· Enjoy Club Class coaches on most departures extra leg room and extra comfort at no extra charge!
· Reserved coach seating is provided on all excursions
· Just choose your seat when you book! Customers generally like to be near the front, so the earlier you book the better choice of seats you have!
· 36 local Boarding Points
Monday - Friday: 9.00am-5.30pm
Telephone: 01564 797000 (Option 0)
Address: JOHNSONS COACHES, LIVERIDGE HOUSE, LIVERIDGE HILL, HENLEY-IN-ARDEN, WARWICKSHIRE B95 5QS
(on the Birmingham Road, A3400, just north of Henley)
You will be informed of your pick up time by post, 5 days prior to the departure of the excursion. If you have not received your pick up time within 3 days of departure, please contact our Travel Office on 01564 797000 (Option 0).
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
| Show/Hide Pricing |
There is no pricing information available. Please contact us for more information.
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person||Availability|