Thurs 26 Oct 2017: Visit one of the finest Tudor towns in England!Book Now
A morning visit to explore historical Shrewsbury, with its higgledy-piggledy streets, Norman Abbey and black & white Tudor shops and houses, it makes a perfect backdrop for obtaining lunch. In the afternoon we drive through the glorious Shropshire Hills region via Craven Arms to Ludlow, a thriving black and white market town with the finest of medieval ruined Castles set in the heart of it.
Depart 8.30am and arrive Shrewsbury 10.15am approx.
Depart Shrewsbury 1.30pm and arrive Ludlow 2.30pm.
Depart Ludlow 4.45pm and return by 6.15pm approx.
Johnsons Express Excursions include:
· One price £18
· One boarding point depart from our depot in Henley-in-Arden
· FREE secure parking in our car park at our depot in Liveridge Hill, Henley-in-Arden
· Reserved seating so you can be sure to sit together
· A direct journey to your destination
· A 15 minute comfort stop en-route
· A friendly and superior service
· Top quality coaches and drivers
· Book online at www.johnsonscoaches.co.uk and save £1 per person
Travel with Johnsons Travel with Friends
***TO BOOK THIS DAY TRIP PLEASE CLICK ON THE TAB DEPARTURE DATES & THEN CLICK ON THE SHOPPING TROLLEY ICON***
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person||Availability|