Mon 4 Sept 2017: A delightful town with cobbled streets, patisseries and restaurants, home to the world class sea life centre Nausicaa.
Travelling via Eurotunnel to Calais we visit the historic old town of Boulogne Sur Mer. It is a delightful town with cobbled streets, patisseries and restaurants and is home to the world class sea life centre Nausicaa. In the afternoon, we return to Cite Europe at Calais, one of Europes largest shopping centres which offers over 150 outlets and a Carrefour hypermarket for low cost goods.
Depart Henley: 4.00am**, Report Folkestone: 8.30am approx.
Depart Folkestone by Eurotunnel: 9.20am, Arrive Calais: 11.00am approx. (Local)
Boulogne: 11.30am-2.30pm approx. (Local)
Cite Europe: 3.00-5.15pm approx. (Local)
Report Calais: 5.45pm approx, Depart Calais by Eurotunnel: 6.50pm approx. (Local)
Arrive Folkestone: 6.30pm approx, Return Henley: 11.00pm
**ONE PICK-UP ONLY
Johnsons Depot, Liveridge Hill, Henley-in-Arden
FREE Park & Ride Available
Passports are required for this excursion. Eurotunnel times are subject to confirmation.
The local time in France advances 1 Hour from UK time.
Once again, with over 170 day excursions by coach throughout the spring and summer, our choice of day trips is a truly diverse one with 14 different themes to choose from, there is something here to interest everyone!
Our themes include:
· Showtime & Theatre Trips
· Memorable Occasions
· Close up & Local
· Historic Houses & Castles
· Air shows
· Museums, Exhibitions & the Arts
· Royal Residences
· Towns & Cities
· Scenic Countryside Tours
· Days at the Seaside
· Boats & Cruising
· Heritage Railway Nostalgia
· Colourful Gardens & Flower Shows
· Markets & Shopping
· Itineraries and Times We know you like them, so once again weve provided full details and times for each excursion so that you can clearly see what is included and how the day has been designed to run.
· Enjoy Club Class coaches on most departures extra leg room and extra comfort at no extra charge!
· Reserved coach seating is provided on all excursions
· Just choose your seat when you book! Customers generally like to be near the front, so the earlier you book the better choice of seats you have!
· 36 local Boarding Points
Monday - Friday: 9.00am-5.30pm
Telephone: 01564 797000 (Option 0)
Address: JOHNSONS COACHES, LIVERIDGE HOUSE, LIVERIDGE HILL, HENLEY-IN-ARDEN, WARWICKSHIRE B95 5QS
(on the Birmingham Road, A3400, just north of Henley)
You will be informed of your pick up time by post, 5 days prior to the departure of the excursion. If you have not received your pick up time within 3 days of departure, please contact our Travel Office on 01564 797000 (Option 0).
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
| Show/Hide Pricing |
There is no pricing information available. Please contact us for more information.
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person||Availability|